Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2005.

Air & Abby = concert buddies.

Halloween has been changed forever thanks to the year 2005. As the cool older sister, even after graduating high school mind you, I took Abby to a concert Halloween night in Irvine, CA. The line-up was Panic! At the Disco, The Starting Line, Motion City Soundtrack, and Fall Out Boy.


That night went down in history as my all time favorite Halloween to date. They put on one heck of a show. Now every year to the day, I listen to the same playlist of artists, and reminisce with so much fondness. Pulling into that In N' Out afterword listening to The Starting Line is a cherished memory for me, Nerr. CHERISHED. I'll keep it, and pretend to relive it for years to come.

And these are some of my favorite songs...

Love you all! Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

Abby Johnson said...

Seriously...best memories :) Thanks for taking me! You're truly the best. And that playlist is the best.