Sunday, October 23, 2011

Payback (the good kind)


Growing up, Ashley was like my second mother.
She helped take care of me, changed my diapers.
You know, big sister stuff.

This is something I didn't fully appreciate until Beckett came along.
I've since had the opportunity to repay her for all of that,
and I am so grateful.
I can now appreciate the amount of time she spent
with me when I was young.
I'm also pretty sure that this gave us a special bond.
Even with our 10 year age difference, we get along really well.
Most of the time, anyway. :)
Thanks a ton Ashley. I love you.

1 comment:

Arica said...

awww. that's so true for you. i've never thought of your relationship that way. it helps that you love babies like no one's business. it also helps that beckett is the cutest little human.