Thursday, May 2, 2013

2013 Update

Remember that time that me and my sisters started a blog, and then we wrote on it a few times, and then nobody wrote on it for-freaking-ever?
Well, guess what?
We were busy, a lot has happened since october 2012!

Abby wrapped up her senior season of soccer at Dixie State University. She is awesome. I will sure miss sitting in the stands cheering for her.

We had a great Christmas! It's always the best when we get together for holidays.

Then, in January, our sister Arica had a baby boy. His name is Taj, he was born on his cousin, Licoln's first birthday. We are all so happy for Arica. If you want to read her birth story and see a few pictures, head on over to her blog!

In March, Taj's blessing gave us sisters another chance to all get together. Oh, and for us to meet our new nephew! FaceTime is great, but not as great as holding a little baby in real life. :)
This was such an awesome trip. Taj is such a sweetheart, and so adorable. 


About a week after we got home from our spring break trip, I received my mission call!!!!!
I'll be serving in Des Moines, Iowa. I enter the MTC on July 3rd. I'm so very excited.

This weekend Abby graduates from college, with honors. Seriously, how cool is she? Our parents are in town for her graduation, and when they leave, I'll be moving back home with them until my mission. I will sure miss St. George. It's been such a great place to live! 

2013 has been an incredible year so far, I can't wait to see what else will happen in our family this year.



1 comment:

Eric Monroe said...

We're so proud of you too Alex. Thanks for being such a great example of sacrifice and service to your family.